Google Cloud Security
Protect Google Cloud environments with a complete Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution - including support for the CIS GCP Foundations Benchmark.
Map, secure, and monitor your GCP assets in minutes.Try Cyscale for Free
Streamline posture management for GCP or your multi-cloud environments. Get visibility into your cloud security and achieve continuous compliance.
- Security controls for Storage, Compute, Containers, IAM, Cloud SQL and many other services to ensure misconfiguration coverage
- CIS Google Cloud Platform benchmark available in-app to get guidance on and to ensure best practices
- Alerts to help you stay in control of dynamic cloud infrastructures and avoid breaches
- Improve team workflows by configuring prefered notification channels
- Audit-ready PDF report with Asset Inventory across multiple Google Projects
Automate compliance checks & security control audits
Use Cyscale for governance automation across cloud providers and internal teams to ensure consistent security and compliance.
We keep your cloud environments under continuous assessment and provide in-app security consultancy so you make the most of your time and effort.
Coming soon: create custom Controls that tap into our Security Knowledge Graph™ and automate the security and compliance checks that matter most for your organization.
100% Confidence in your Cloud Compliance
Meet industry regulations
Protect sensitive data and comply with strict industry regulations in your organization. Cyscale automatically runs all critical compliance checks and finds data at-risk.
Built-in compliance templates
You can either use policy templates as a basis for your custom policies, or create them from scratch using a smart text editor.
PCI-DSS, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
Cyscale offers a wide range of benchmarks and frameworks, including: CIS, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, SOC2, GDPR.
500+ out-of-the-box security controls
Onboard teams in 30 minutes and coordinate efforts to apply 500+ out-of-the-box security controls and a large set of policies and standards.