Streamline posture management for Azure cloud
or for your multi-cloud environments
- Detect & Eliminate Azure Cloud Misconfigurations, understand the impact of, and remediate infrastructure misconfigurations in real time.
- Gain Visibility into Compliance violations, monitor your cloud assets for Azure compliance violations with predefined controls mapped to the CIS Azure Security and other benchmarks.
- Have a simple view of your cloud assets across all regions, subscriptions and resource groups
- Onboard entire tenants at once and get visibility on multiple subscriptions
- Use a powerful asset view to understand infrastructure and configurations, and see the impact on compliance
- Discover unused Azure cloud resources and reduce attack surface while optimizing costs
- Easily generate security and compliance reports for internal or external stakeholders
Automate compliance checks & security control audits
Use Cyscale for governance automation across cloud providers and internal teams to ensure consistent security and compliance.
We keep your cloud environments under continuous assessment and provide in-app security consultancy so that you make the most of your time and effort.
Coming soon: create custom Controls that tap into our Security Knowledge Graph™ and automate the security and compliance checks that matter most for your organization.
100% Confidence in your Cloud Compliance
Meet industry regulations
Protect sensitive data and comply with strict industry regulations in your organization. Cyscale automatically runs all critical compliance checks and finds data at-risk.
PCI-DSS, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
Cyscale offers a wide range of benchmarks and frameworks, including: CIS, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, SOC2, GDPR.
Built-in compliance templates
You can either use policy templates as a basis for your custom policies, or create them from scratch using a smart text editor.
500+ out-of-the-box security controls
Onboard teams in 30 minutes and coordinate efforts to apply 500+ out-of-the-box security controls and a large set of policies and standards.
Google Cloud - A Cloud Industry OverviewCloud Security and Compliance:
A Guide for Your Cloud InfrastructureSecuring IAM - Best Practices Recommended by AWS, Azure, and Google CloudUnderstanding serverless computing:
how you can use it and how to secure itPCI-DSS Compliance in the CloudCloud Compliance 101:
From Basics to Best Practices
The In-Depth Guide
to Cloud Compliance
What standards exist on the market, and who are they destined for?
Download the whitepaper to read about ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA.