Better Identity and Access Management
for Your Cloud
Scan, monitor and mitigate identity-based risk with
Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM).
Continuous multi-cloud monitoring for identity and access management (IAM) misconfigurations across all your cloud resources, to meet strict entitlement compliance directives and enforce least privilege policies.
Onboard your Okta account into Cyscale and get full visibility over identities and permissions.
Monitor human and service identities in context of your entire cloud infrastructure
- Effectively manage user entitlements and enforce least privilege access for a robust cloud security posture
- A powerful Identity Dashboard helps you understand at-a-glance how user and service access is provisioned in your organization
- Identity provider integration: Onboard Okta (including SSO -Single Sign-On), Google Workspace, Entra ID and more to get full visibility of cloud users and provisioning
- User access misconfigurations are automatically highlighted to help you detect and mitigate risk
Take the pain out
of access reviews
A single pane of glass view into all cloud-based user assets, help you understand:
- SSO status
- MFA adoption
- Access (groups and permissions)
- Policy violations
- User-related alerts
- Where to enforce least privilege access
100% Confidence in your Cloud Compliance
Meet industry regulations
Protect sensitive data and comply with strict industry regulations. Cyscale automatically runs all critical compliance checks across multiple public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, as well as Kubernetes, and finds data at-risk.
Built-in compliance templates
You can either use policy templates as a basis for your custom policies or create them from scratch. Control access through IAM policies, IAM roles and other IAM solutions to ensure a comprehensive identity management program and reduce the attack surface.
PCI-DSS, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
Cyscale offers a wide range of benchmarks and frameworks, including: CIS, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, SOC2, GDPR, and helps you prepare for auditing.
500+ out-of-the-box security controls
Onboard teams in 30 minutes and coordinate efforts to apply 500+ out-of-the-box cybersecurity controls and a large set of policies and standards to prevent data breaches. From access control to MFA (multi-factor authentication), and the principle of least privilege, we help make regular access reviews for your cloud infrastructure quick and painless.
Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management
See how Cyscale’s Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
can secure your identities and entitlements
The Complete Guide
to Cloud Storage Misconfigurations
This guide helps CIOs, CISOs and security staff to understand the risk & dangers of data security breaches and the importance of a secure cloud storage infrastructure.