Along with the new year come new resolutions. Do you want to take that big step and become compliant with an international standard in 2023?
We’ve created a detailed whitepaper to help you answer the following questions:
- Why is compliance important?
- What standards exist on the market, and who are they destined for?
- How do you achieve compliance in the cloud?
In our in-depth guide, you will read about the following:
- ISO 27001,
- SOC 2,
We look in detail at the cloud-specific controls required by them, we understand how audits work and how long they last, and we also take into consideration the consequences of failing to meet compliance conditions in the case of each standard.
Cyscale has the cloud-focused features you need to achieve compliance with as little effort as possible, providing:
- A comprehensive standards page where you can group all of the standards you want to adhere to and also track your progress,
- A policies page where you can choose from our out-of-the-box policies or create your own (we offer flexibility on how you use the feature),
- Compliance scores, alerts, and trends to bring visibility to your cloud environment and compliance progress.
Download the whitepaper to read more and let us be your compliance partner in 2023!
Cloud Security Analyst at Cyscale
Sabrina Lupsan merges her academic knowledge in Information Security with practical research to analyze and strengthen cloud security. At Cyscale, she leverages her Azure Security Engineer certification and her Master's in Information Security to keep the company's services at the leading edge of cybersecurity developments.
Receive our latest blog posts and product updates.